This is the second instalment for a regular ticket for Demeter 10 from 16 – 19 November 2023.
Demeter is a four-day Gothic Horror Sailing larp, where you can experience the „real“ story behind Bram Stoker’s Dracula traveling from Transylvania to England.
The ship will leave from Kappeln in Northern Germany, close to the Danish border.
In this unique event on a three-mast gaff-schooner and you will:
- Learn how to sail a traditional sailing ship.
- Discover the darkness in your own soul.
- Experience the horrible death of your character.
- Spend 3 nights on a real traditional ship, sailing on the Baltic Sea between Germany and Denmark.
Please make sure to also pay for the last instalment at the following time:
- 3rd instalment – a maximum of 2 months before the event (16 August 2023)
Should you fail to pay before this deadlines, your ticket becomes forfeit and will be cancelled and reimbursed minus 7% cancellation fee.
Once fully paid, your ticket includes
- A fully written character, well connected to other characters in the game.
- Obligatory workshops on Thursday.
- 3 nights in a shared cabin aboard on the schooner Pippilotta.
- Vegan, vegetarian or omnivorian food from dinner Thursday night to breakfast Sunday morning.
The game deals with themes of
- Death and decay
- Loss of loved ones
- Religion & Superstition
- Science & Rationalism
- The Undead
- Suppressed Sexuality
- Unnatural Hunger
Our return policy for this event
- Up to two weeks after the initial sale, you can cancel without incurring any fees.
- If you end up not being able to go to the event, we will try to find a replacement participant, and if we do, you’ll get the full amount back – minus 7% cancellation fee.
- Without a replacement, refunds depend on the time until the event:
- Up to 2 months before the event – 75%
- Up to 1 month before the event – 50%
- Less than 1 month before the event – no refunds
There are no reviews yet.